Art. 13 EU Regulation 27 April 2016 n. 679
“General Data Protection Regulation”
MATILDA RICAMI S.R.L. , as data controller, hereby informs you that, pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter the Regulation), for the establishment and execution of contractual relationships in progress is in possession or may subsequently become aware of information referring to you.
1. Type of personal data processed
The following personal data may be processed: personal data, fiscal data, contact details, bank details and other administrative or commercial data necessary for the purposes indicated below.
2. Purpose of the treatment
The data will be processed for the following purposes: fulfillment of legal obligations and execution of the contract of which you are a party, fulfillment of obligations towards the State financial administration, accounting and administrative management, management of existing commercial relationships and any litigation.
3. Legal basis
The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract and the need to fulfill the obligations established by the regulations in force.
The provision of the requested information is mandatory to fulfill legal and contractual obligations, therefore any refusal to provide them will make it impossible for the writer to execute the contract or to correctly perform all the obligations required by the purposes indicated in point 2.
5. Retention times
The data will be kept for the period of time necessary for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes and in any case no later than the terms provided for by specific legal obligations.
6. Recipients of personal data
The data will be processed by personnel in charge, appropriately trained and operating under the authority and responsibility of the owner.
Some of the information may be disclosed to the following subjects:
- Public bodies (Revenue Agency, Tax Offices, etc.);
- Legal or consultancy firms to which the Company has given a specific mandate;
- IT systems assistance and maintenance companies or IT archiving systems suppliers;
- Other subjects or companies that carry out activities instrumental to the aforementioned purposes.The data referred to in point 1 above will also be communicated to the company Lapi Group Spa, as a service company within the corporate group, for administrative and accounting. The detailed list of these subjects is available at the headquarters of the Data Controller and will be provided upon your request by contacting the Data Controller or by writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Rights of the interested party
We also inform you that, in relation to the data itself, you can exercise the rights provided for in CHAPTER III of the Regulation at any time. In particular, you have the right to ask the Data Controller for access to data concerning you, their correction or cancellation, the integration of incomplete data, the limitation of processing; to receive the data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device; to object in whole or in part to the use of the data, as well as to exercise the other rights recognized by the applicable law. These rights can be exercised by writing by post to the addresses indicated below or by e-mail to the following email address: following email address: email@example.com
Pursuant to art. 77 of the Regulation, moreover, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority if you believe that the processing violates the aforementioned Regulation.
8. Contact details of the Data Controller
MATILDA RICAMI S.R.L. based in Empoli (FI), via Partigiani d’Italia n.101, tax code 06219110480, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org